Talent Mapping saves time and money.
What if there was a way to ensure the right candidate was waiting in the wings when an employment vacancy arose in your business? Or when someone resigned or you had a restructure?
How It Works
Talent Mapping works by tracking a sector's high flyers and rising stars, vetted against your organisation’s culture, required leadership skills and future needs. Talent Mapping is a strategic, proactive process to identify top tier talent for your business, particularly for critical senior roles, to build a relationship with them and to have a vetted pool of accessible, top tier talent ready when your business needs them. Talent Mapping can provide a framework to succession planning and can also address the increasing issue of gender balance within an organisation.
• Knowledge of “the rising stars” in the industry, screened to fit the leadership skills and culture of your organisation.
• The ability to build relationships with the industry’s best talent and to market your organisation to them.
• An ability to respond to resignations, restructuring, leave of absence or new roles with a ready pipeline of exceptional talent.
• The most up to date understanding of movements in competitive salaries and benefits, and how your offer compares.
• An understanding of how your competitors are managing talent and roles in the industry.